GAITHERSBURG, MD, September 13, 2011 – PaymentVision, an expert in electronic payment processing technology for the collection industry, today announced the release of their 3.0 add-on module for The Collector System®, developed in collaboration with Cubs Consulting. The new release of The Collector System® module provides advanced control for payment returns, batch cutoffs and reporting.
Free Software and PayWeb Setup Fees Waived for 25 lucky Columbia Ultimate Users.
Online video demo of the Collector System® module is available at https://www.paymentvision.com/Demo
Cubs Consulting is a provider of programming and consulting services exclusively to businesses utilizing The Collector System® by Columbia Ultimate. PaymentVision® offers clients the unified ability to accept ACH, check, and credit or debit card payments whether it be in-person, by phone or through internet payment channels.
“At Cubs Consulting, the Card Number Collection Module delivered as promised and set the stage for a secure, integrated experience that saves time and increases the number of transactions processed. With 3.0 our goal is to enhance our powerful technology with customizable control unlike anything on the market today,” said John George, Cubs Consulting.
Highlights of 3.0 “Ultimate Control” upgrade for The Collector System® Module include:
- Collectors can now verify that a bank account is open, in good-standing and has not had any noteworthy NSF activity from directly within The Collector System prior to scheduling an ACH payment. This helps avoid returns and gives the collector an opportunity to request another form of payment while the debtor is on the line.
- Accounting users can now control their batch cut-offs, at various organizational levels, for all payment types, across all payment channels and retrieve batch reports on-demand from within the Collector System. This helps agencies comply with client reporting requirements and allows accounting users to more easily reconcile bank accounts.
Also included are the same great benefits of the original module for The Collector System® which delivers integrated payment processing functionality without incurring the costs and effort to own a secure transaction processing infrastructure:
Processing credit cards and ACH checks directly from the TCS collector screen
- Support for immediate payment transactions and/or multiple future dates
- Highly configurable ‘convenience fees’ rules per agency requirements
- Direct availability from the terminal emulator collectors are already using
- No hold, no reserve – PaymentVision’s flexible settlement options allow agencies to leverage their current banking relationships, eliminate hold requirements and accelerate funds receipt
- Tokenization – Ensures that financial account data is never stored on the user’s system
- PCI peace of mind – Users receive the highest level of compliance available with the PaymentVision platform, which is PCI DSS Level 1
“We are so excited about the added control capabilities of this new release we want the news to spread quickly. PaymentVision is offering Free Software and PayWeb Setup Fees Waived, a value of $1500 for 25 lucky Columbia Ultimate Users,” said Robert Pollin, CEO of PaymentVision.
Free Software and PayWeb setup fees waived for 25 lucky Columbia Ultimate Users.
Qualified Cubs users can enter to claim the free offer by emailing dfees@PaymentVision.com and enter “FreeControl” in subject line along with your contact information.
PaymentVision and Cubs Consulting will be exhibiting at Columbia Ultimate’s Annual Client Conference Monday, September 12 – Wednesday, September 14 at The Hilton Portland and Executive Tower in Portland, Oregon.
About PaymentVision Gateway Services
PaymentVision® is driving the industry as a biller direct, PCI-certified electronic payment gateway leader. PaymentVision® offers clients the unified ability to accept ACH, cash, and credit or debit card payments whether it be in-person, by phone or through internet payment channels.
A first choice partner for premium services at discount rates, PaymentVision® works with software providers in targeted vertical markets to integrate payment processing and tokenize sensitive account data via PayAPI, a SOAP based XML web service. Clients receive the highest level of compliance available with the PaymentVision platform,
which is PCI DSS Level 1.
Get Plugged In, Why Settle For Less? Boost profitability with your payment processing today at www.paymentvision.com.
About Cubs Consulting
Cubs Consulting, Inc. (CCI) was founded in 2000 as an alternative to vendor offerings for custom programming and technology enhancements to The Collector System®. This system, commonly referred to as the “CUBS System,” is one of the most advanced enterprise scale software systems available for streamlining the management and processing of collection accounts. For more information visit www.cubsconsulting.com