- PayAgent 2Ã¢â€žÂ¢ – Processes payment online at Virtual Terminal
- PayIVRÃ¢â€žÂ¢ – Self-service payment option allow you to take payment 24/7 over an automated phone system
- PayWeb 2Ã¢â€žÂ¢ – Self-service payment option allow you to take payment 24/7 at your website
“This creates a powerful advantage, particularly for debt servicers, in retaining and attracting new business from the issuers”, said Robert Pollin, President PaymentVision.
Here are just a few of the exciting new benefits:
- Card Type Filtering: Allows you to block all credit cards or only those that have been issued by a particular bank.
- Multi-Factor Authentication: Employs technology that ensures collectors and supervisory logins only happen from trusted workstation within your office.
- Bank Account Verification: Provides an on-demand run mode for its Bank Account Verification service to verify that the account is open, in good-standing and has not had any noteworthy NSF activity.
- Batch Control: Gives users the ability to control their batch cut-offs, at various organizational levels, for all payment types to comply with client remittance deadlines. In cases where it is not an option to debit a bank account electronically via ACH have net greater checking account debiting flexibility by being able to print checks.
- Continuous Synchronization: Updates happen continuously throughout the day, from all payment capture channels so you can keep all of your systems in-synch with your collected payments, guarding against FDCPA violations.
“My staff is amazed at the speed increase and has been coming into my office and the need to spend money on faster file servers has been eliminated; needless to say this has saved me thousands of dollars!”, exclaimed Mr. Paul M. Ingber of Leikin Ingber & Winters, P.C.
Come see us at NARCA in Scottsdale Arizona Booth 212 and receive a demo along with your $2000 savings making integration to the system and all its new capabilities absolutely free!!
About PaymentVision Gateway Services
PaymentVision® is driving the industry as a biller direct, PCI-certified electronic payment gateway leader. PaymentVision offers clients the unified ability to accept ACH, cash, and credit or debit card payments whether it be in-person, by phone or through internet payment channels. A visionary company with an impressive 20 year history, PaymentVision is responsible for securely handling billions of transactions for thousands of leading financial institutions, credit unions, collection agencies, credit bureaus, money services, foreign exchange originators, as well as large and small non-financial entities such as healthcare, consumer goods, energy and utilities, telecommunications, insurance companies and municipalities across the nation. A first choice partner for premium services at discount rates, PaymentVision® works with software providers in targeted vertical markets to integrate payment processing and tokenize sensitive account data via PayAPI, a SOAP based XML web service via PaymentVisions certified AAP/CTP on staff expertise and dedicated SAS 70 compliant data center. Get Plugged In, Why Settle For Less? Boost profitability with your payment processing today at www.paymentvision.com.
About Commercial Legal Software
Founded in 1978, Commercial Legal Software, or CLS has been faithfully serving debt collection attorneys and agencies across the United States for over 30 years. CLS are the makers of Collection-Master®, the most advanced and established specialty software for debt collection, foreclosure, and subrogation. With more than 800 installations nationwide, CLS has built an excellent reputation based on their innovative legal collection software; customizable, private and public interfaces; customer support and straightforward business philosophy. For more information, visit www.collectionsoftware.com.