PaymentVision Survey Promotion Terms and Conditions
- Promotion Period. This PaymentVision Survey Promotion (the “Promotion”) begins on March 21,2018 and will close 11:59 pm Eastern Time on April 4, 2018.
- Promotion. PaymentVision, a division of Autoscribe Corporation (“PaymentVision”) is providing the opportunity for one (1) person to win one (1) $250 Amazon Gift Card.
- Key Disclaimers. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. A purchase will not improve the chances of winning.
- Conditions of Participation. To enter the Promotion, you must meet the eligibility requirements and complete an entry. By entering the Promotion, you agree to follow and be bound by these terms and conditions and any decision PaymentVision makes regarding the Promotion. PaymentVision may disqualify and prosecute to the fullest extent permitted by law any participant or Winner who, in PaymentVision’s reasonable opinion, tampers with the site, the entry process, violates these rules, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
- Eligibility. Promotion is open only to natural persons who (i) are legal United States residents (except for residents of Puerto Rico and Rhode Island), (ii) are twenty-one (21) years of age and (iii) have agreed to these Official Rules. PaymentVision reserves the right to verify eligibility qualifications of the Winner.
- Methods of Entry. Entries may be submitted one of two ways.
- Electronic entry. To be eligible for electronic entry, you must complete the PaymentVision Survey. The Survey must be truthfully answered, filled out in its entirety and submitted during the Promotion Period.
- Mail in. You may also enter this Promotion by mail by doing the following: on a plain 3″ x 5″ card, legibly handprint or type your name, complete street address, city, state, zip code, daytime telephone number, age and email address and mail the letter to: “PaymentVision Survey Promotion”, c/o PaymentVision, 12276 San Jose Blvd, Ste 624, Jacksonville, FL 32223. Such entry will not be returned. Illegible and incomplete entries are void. PaymentVision is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, postage due, misdirected entries or entries not received.
All entries are subject to qualification by PaymentVision in its sole discretion before being eligible. Only one entry per natural person. PaymentVision employees, officers and directors and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
- Selection. PaymentVision will randomly select one person ( the “Winner”) from all of the entries received on or around April 5, 2018. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received. The Winner will not be required to be present at the time the Winner is selected.
- Prize. The Winner will receive one (1) $250 Amazon Gift Card. Any expense not specifically stated as being included in the prize is the sole responsibility of each Winner. PaymentVision may substitute the prize with a similar prize of equal or greater value or with the equivalent cash value. All taxes associated with the receipt or use of the prize and all charges and incidental costs, if any, are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
- Identity of Entrants. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an electronic entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account submitted.
- Use of Entries. Your entry becomes the property of PaymentVision and may be featured in future PaymentVision advertising and promotions. PaymentVision may use and publish your name and entry in all media and types of advertising and promotion of PaymentVision products and services and may contact you directly with marketing or other information.
- Winner Notification. PaymentVision will notify the Winner by the e-mail provided in the entry form no later than ten (10) days following the selection of the Winner. PaymentVision is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification due to inactive email accounts, technical difficulties associated therewith, a Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account, undelivered or lost mail, or a Winner’s failure to timely collect mail. The Winner must then respond to PaymentVision within three (3) days of PaymentVision’s notification. Should a Winner fail to respond to PaymentVision within three (3) days or is found to be ineligible such Winner will be disqualified. An alternate Winner, randomly selected from the remaining eligible entries, at PaymentVision’s sole discretion, will be contacted. PaymentVision’s decisions with respect to the Winner and other matters pertaining to this Promotion shall be final. Individuals may request the name of the Winner and a copy of these official rules by submitting a self-addressed stamped envelope to “PaymentVision Survey Promotion”, c/o PaymentVision, 12276 San Jose Blvd, Ste 624, Jacksonville, FL 32223.
- Disclaimer and Limit of Liability. PAYMENTVISION, ITS AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, STOCKHOLDERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS AND EMPLOYEES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR: (i) LATE, LOST, DELAYED, DAMAGED, MISDIRECTED, INCOMPLETE, ILLEGIBLE OR UNINTELLIGIBLE ENTRIES; (ii) TELEPHONE, ELECTRONIC, HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE PROGRAM, NETWORK, INTERNET OR COMPUTER MALFUNCTIONS, FAILURES OR DIFFICULTIES OF ANY KIND; (iii) FAILED, INCOMPLETE, GARBLED OR DELAYED COMPUTER TRANSMISSIONS; (iv) THE DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL IN CONNECTION WITH THIS CONTEST; (v) ANY CONDITION CAUSED BY EVENTS BEYOND THE CONTROL OF PAYMENTVISION THAT MAY CAUSE THE PROMOTION TO BE DISRUPTED OR CORRUPTED; (vi) ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH OR AS A RESULT OF THE PRIZE, OR ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION OR USE OF THE PRIZE, OR FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION; OR (vii) ANY PRINTING OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS IN ANY MATERIALS ASSOCIATED WITH THE PROMOTION. PAYMENTVISION MAY, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, TO SUSPEND OR CANCEL THIS PROMOTION AT ANY TIME IF A COMPUTER VIRUS, BUG OR OTHER TECHNICAL PROBLEM CORRUPTS THE ADMINISTRATION, SECURITY OR PROPER PLAY OF THIS PROMOTION. PAYMENTVISION MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION, EACH PARTICIPANT AGREES TO RELEASE AND HOLD PAYMENTVISION AND ITS EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, STOCKHOLDERS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, RIGHTS, CLAIMS AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROMOTION OR RESULTING FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, OR USE OF ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH AND PROPERTY DAMAGE, AND CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY. IN NO EVENT SHALL PAYMENTVISION’S LIABILITY EXCEED THE CASH VALUE OF THE PRIZE(S) TO BE AWARDED IN THIS PROMOTION.
- DISPUTES: Each entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the Federal or Florida state courts of record in Duval County, Florida, (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event shall such costs include attorneys’ fees and (iii) under no circumstances will an entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and, by entering the Promotion, entrant waives all rights to claim punitive, indirect, special, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages (other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses described in subsection (ii), above) and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and PaymentVision in connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida. All Florida state and local laws and regulations apply.
- Sponsor. The sole sponsor of this Promotion is PaymentVision, a division of Autoscribe Corporation, 12276 San Jose Blvd, Ste 624, Jacksonville, FL 32223. All questions regarding this Promotion should be directed to “PaymentVision Survey Program,” c/o PaymentVision, 12276 San Jose Blvd, Ste 624, Jacksonville, FL 32223.