PaymentVision marks include the PaymentVision name, logos, graphics, and any other word, phrase, image, or other designation that identifies PaymentVision as the source or origin of any product or service (“logo”).
PaymentVision generally does not grant permission to use our logo outside of our authorized partner programs. Exceptions are sometimes made for media and educational uses, or events for which PaymentVision is a sponsor. The logo must always be used pursuant to the specifications on this page to identify PaymentVision, or PaymentVision products or services. Any use that falls outside of these specifications is strictly prohibited.
- The following guidelines must be followed for all use of the logo:
- The logo must always be used in a readable size.
- The logo is not accompanied by the registered trademark symbol (®).
- The symbol may not be separate from the logotype.
- Maintain empty space equal to at least half the height of the logo on all sides.
- The attribution clause “PaymentVision is a trademark of the Autoscribe Corporation group of companies” must accompany use of the logo.
- The logo must be used as provided by PaymentVision with no changes, including but not limited to changes in the color, proportion, or design, or removal of any words or artwork. The logo may not be altered, rotated, morphed, or otherwise distorted in perspective or appearance.
- The logo must not be obstructed or combined with any other object, including but not limited to other words, graphics, photos, slogans, symbols, or numbers.
- A one-color logo is only acceptable when media reproduction is limited. In these cases, an all black logo is allowed.
- The color values are:
a. PMS: 7741 (green) and PMS 541 (blue)
b. CMYK: C: 0.5533, M: 0.0000, Y: 0.6200, K: 0.4118 (green) and C: 1.0000, M: 0.4435, Y: 0.0000, K : 0.5137 (blue)
c. HEX: #439639 (green) and #00457c (blue)
- The logo must never be used to represent the word “PaymentVision” in text, including a headline, product-name logotype, or body copy.
- Except in references to the website address, domain name, or email address, all use of PaymentVision in text should always utilize a capitalized “P” and “V.”
PaymentVision reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate or modify permission to display the logo, and may request that third parties modify or delete any use of the logo that, in PaymentVision’s sole judgment, does not comply with these guidelines, or might otherwise impair PaymentVision’s rights in the logo. PaymentVision further reserves the right to object to unfair uses or misuses of its trademarks or other violations of applicable law.
To request permission, please contact us at email@example.com, and provide details on what you are looking for, and how you intend to utilize the material. Our team will review your request, respond based on Autoscribe Corporation policy, and direct you to the appropriate resource.
Report Usage Violations
To report suspected misuse of Autoscribe Corporation intellectual property, such as logos, trademarks, and copyrighted material, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.