PayIVR v.3.9.18 is now available in production. The purpose of this release is to introduce one new feature (Single Use Registration), one feature enhancement (Last Used Account), and one functional change (Zero Balance Handling).
Single Use Registration
Single Use Registration enables users to limit a financial account to single use when making a payment.
How it Works?
- After a customer enters their financial account information, the system now prompts the customer if they would like the financial account to be available for use in future payments.
- If the customer opts out, the financial account is immediately un-registered after it is used. If the customer opts in, the financial account remains registered.
- When any PaymentVision or integrated payment application retrieves a list of financial accounts for that customer, only registered accounts are returned.
- Meet the expectation of someone making a payment on-behalf of the customer (e.g., a parent or friend)
- Reduce debt collection compliance risk
Last Used Account
Last Used Account is a feature that, when enabled, presents the last used financial account as a form of payment. Prior to this release, only the last used bank account was presented as an option. Now both the last used bank account and last used payment card will be presented.
Zero Balance Handling
This release includes a functional change to the way in which a zero balance is handled during balance presentment.
Prior to this release, the system would allow the customer to select the balance as a payment amount even in cases where the balance was zero. This presented a problem in cases where the system was configured to assess a convenience fee, because the customer would be allowed to pay the convenience fee without the benefit of making a payment towards their balance.
Now zero balances are handled in the following way:
|Balance Presentment Setting||Scenario||Zero Balance Handling|
|FullOnly||Total Balance = $0.00||System now prompts the user to input a payment amount|
|FullAndPartial||Total Balance = $0.00||System now prompts the user to input a payment amount|
|FullMinimumAndPartial||Minimum = $0.00||System now prompts the user to press 1 to pay the minimum or 2 to pay another amount.|
|FullMinimum||Minimum = $0.00||System now prompts the user to input a payment amount|
|MinimumAndPartial||Minimum = $0.00||System now prompts the user to input a payment amount|