PaymentVision 5.2.0 is now available in production. The purpose of this release is to introduce Walk-in Payment.
Walk-in Payment is a new payment channel within PaymentVision that enables walk-in transactions to be filtered and differentiated from other types of payments.
Walk-in Payment Integration
How it Works?
- Walk-in transactions are now included within the results of a GetTransactionDetails request when filter criteria is met
- Walk-in transactions can now be included or excluded as a source type within the GetTransactionDetails transaction filter
- The first 3 characters of the capture tracking number (WIP) differentiate walk-in payments from other types of payments
- Walk-in payment is now included as a payment channel option when configuring a payment application
- Walk-in transactions are now included within customer payment history
- Walk-in transactions are now included within the results of a transaction detail, summary, or aggregation report when filter criteria is met
- Walk-in payment can now be included or excluded as a capture source within the transaction detail and summary report filter