PayIVR v.126.96.36.199 is now available in production. The purpose of this release is to introduce Linked Accounts.
Linked Accounts is a feature of both PayWeb 2 and PayAgent 2 that enables customers to view and pay all of their accounts within a single session. Now as part of this release, customers will be able to do the same within a PayIVR session.
- Customer logs into PayIVR
- If the customer has more than one account and Linked Accounts is enabled then PayIVR presents the record count
- PayIVR presents a Linked Account pick list up to the maximum number of accounts allowed within the configuration
- If the number of Linked Accounts exceeds the maximum then PayIVR presents instructions on how to pay another account
- Customer selects an account
- Customer makes a payment
- PayIVR presents confirmation
- PayIVR presents the option to pay another account until all accounts have been paid
- If the user chooses to pay another account then PayIVR presents the Linked Account pick list again up to the maximum allowed, excluding any accounts paid within the session
|Enabled||boolean||used to enable Linked Accounts work flow|
|MaxAccounts||integer||used to establish the maximum number of linked accounts that will be presented
Default: 5 Max: 9
|PresentOptionToMakeAnotherPayment||boolean||used to enable/disable option to pay another account after completing a payment|
In order to take advantage of Linked Accounts within PayIVR, an Account Name must be included within client reference data. The Account Name can either be included as a separate data element or it can be derived from other data by a PaymentVision implementation specialist. Either way, if an Account Name is not present within a Linked Account record, PayIVR will present the Linked Account workflow but will exclude the record from both the record count and pick list.