PayIVR v.188.8.131.52 is now available in production. The purpose of this release is to introduce Split Payments.
Split Payments is a feature of both PayWeb that enables customers to spread a payment across all of their linked accounts. Now as part of this release, customers will be able to do the same within a PayIVR session.
- When Split Payment is enabled PayIVR presents the option to either spread a payment across all accounts or pay an individual account
- If the user opts to spread a payment across all accounts, then PayIVR present the list of accounts
- PayIVR presents spread posting logic using a custom recording
- PayIVR presents a pick list of Split Payment amounts based on the client’s configuration
- Customer makes a payment
- PayIVR presents confirmation
|Enabled||boolean||used to enable/disable Split Payment workflow|
|AllowPartialPayment||boolean||used to enable/disable the partial payment option|
|MinimumAmountType||string||used to establish the minimum Split Payment amount that will be accepted
• Largest (Default)
|ShowBalances||list||used to establish the Split Payment amount pick list
|Linked Accounts Integration||Split Payment presentation is dependent on a Linked Accounts integration between PaymentVision and the merchant’s system of record.|
|Spread Posting Integration||Split Payment posting automation is dependent on a spread posting integration between PaymentVision and the merchant’s system of record.|